HOW TO CREATE, EDIT AND DELETE A TERM
What is TERM?
A Term is the Period of Payment to a Supplier or from a Customer. Thus, this function is useful on generating various reports such as Supplier/Customer Aging.
To open Term Maintenance form, under Maintenance ribbon click Term
1. How to Create a Term
In Term Maintenance Module > under Home Menu Ribbon, click New
Supply the fields with data;
- Term: This is a compulsory field with maximum of 20 alphanumeric length
- Description: The narration of the Area Code
- Term Type: This can be set in Due in Days or Due in Months
- Term Days/Term Months: Enter the Number of Days/Months of the Term
- Default: If a Term is the commonly used and will be automatically tagged by default in Transactions. Thus, can be changed in Transactions.
Once done, Click Save or Save and Close or Save and New.
2. How to Edit a Term
In Term Maintenance Module, it will display the List of all the Terms. To Edit, Select the Term then ‘double-press’ to Edit.
Then Supply the Fields that needs to be edited. Once done, click Save.
3. How to Delete a Term
In Term Maintenance Module, it will display the List of all the Terms. To Delete, Select the Term then ‘right-click’ > Delete or Click the Delete Icon at the Top.
NOTE: In the System, a Term that can only be deleted if it has not been used in the Transactions yet.